We Welcome all Participants to Delhi! Please use Gate Number 3 to enter the Venue (India Habitat Center) for the Conference!
Registration Desk for the Conference will be open from 8:00 AM- 3:30 PM at the Silver Oak Lobby on 19, 20, 21 September.
- Lunch and tea/coffee will be served for all registered participants on all three days.
Due to continuing bursary response, we are keeping the bursary applications open through the conference. However, for logistical reasons, foreign participants are required to apply by 20th September.
- Bursary and Student Funding information is available here.
- The detailed Conference Program is available here.
- Details about plenaries and sub-plenaries at RC21@Delhi are available here.
- We have updated the list of Excursions at RC21@Delhi here. Please pre-register for the event here.
- We have updated the list of Hosted Events at RC21@Delhi here.
- Late bird registrations are going on. Link to Registration Portal – RC21 Delhi Registration.
- Conference Program (19-21 September 2019) is available here.
Please note that all queries relating to registration including financial and/or technical issues maybe directed to RC21 secretariat- Marc Pradel <email@example.com>.